Saturday, 5 July 2014

BEING BREAST AWARE : DAISY OIL - NATESSANCE - COCKPIT BAZAAR!

DAISY OIL
NATESSANCE

Do you really look after your breasts?
Are you checking them for the “it is certainly nothing moment”?.
I do.
Absolutely every single day after my shower.
And I encourage all the women to do the same.  
I have THE product for this : a macerate of daisy flowers to maintain a firm and toned bust but not only. It allows me to check, every day.
A few drop, a nice massage-check (the oil is rapidly absorbed) and that’s it.
This oil is “non-oily” (if it makes sense…), with no perfume at all so you get dressed rapidly and I used it since 10 years now and I will never, ever change again.
It cost less than 10 pounds. It is completely organic with NO nasties as : paraben, allergen, paraffin, phenoxyethanol, silicone, phthalate, glycol ether, etc...
It is better to know what we are using for our body (especially our breasts), don’t you thing so ?

Find me
www.mabouticbienetre.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your oil suggestion. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Elaine. Best, Sixte

      Delete
  2. You are right, Sixte. We have to lok after our breasts. I like your oil. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not oily oil for my brasts is very welcome. Thank you Sixte. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Sharon. Best, Sixte

      Delete