Saturday 7 December 2013

BUFFET : MACH METER (NO MEAT BUFFET FOR 10 TO 15 PEOPLE)









A - CAPTAIN'S CONTROL COLUMN

Tuna and Gruyere cake : click here
Ratatouille and Roquefort cake : click here

B - FIRST OFFICER'S CONTROL COLUMN
Rum and chestnut fondant : click here
Orange fondant : click here

C - PEDESTAL
Tapenade clafoutis : click here
Aubergine and honey pie : click here

D - AUTOPILOT
Artichoke dips : click here
Honey crottin : click here
Stilton hot dates : click here

E - OVERHEAD PANEL
Blackcurrants and pineapple salad : click here
Citrus with coconut milk : click here


CAPTAIN’S CONTROL PANEL
You will find artificial horizon (the light blue screen) : orientation of the aircraft relative to Earth’s horizon, a machmeter (*-*) : (which indicates speed),a Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI), etc…
  
FIRST OFFICER’S PANEL
Same as the Captain’s. In addition, the nose command (you will see in the video below, how the First Officer activates it...), etc…

PEDESTAL
Throttle, radars and radio controls,…

AUTOPILOT CONTROLS
Flight director 1 (see the video below the Captain talks about it just after TO), auto-land control, etc…. 

OVERHEAD PANEL
Anti-icing controls, lighting, alarms...


32 comments:

  1. I like your imaginative way of presenting your veg buffet. Well done, Sixte. Idalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Idalina (I love your name)...Best, Sixte

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. I love the Concorde video. did you fly in Concorde? I would have loved it!!! Ciao, Martina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martina. Yes, I did. New York was synonymous of Concorde to me... Best, Sixte

      Delete
  3. This buffet looks so yummy. Very sophisticated. I am speechless. Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your imagination is without boundaries. This is such a fun to be part of this blog. You are amazing Sixte. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Elaine. I am very touched by your nice comment...Best, Sixte

      Delete
  5. No meat buffet is exactly what I need for my vegetarian friends. Thank you very much for your help Sixtine. Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ally. I know how delicate it is when you have vegetarian for a buffet : they ate nothing. So they will be happy now...Best, Sixtine

      Delete
  6. What a pity Concordes are not with us anymore. They were such a great birds in the sky. Your "no meat" buffet will be tribute to these beautiful beasts. Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pat. Yes, in a way, it is my tribute to these beautiful beasts as you said, those beautiful swans...Everything was amazing with the Concorde: the look, the sound, the speed...Best, Sixte

      Delete
  7. Veggie menu is always welcome by me and my friends. Great choices Sixte. Ta, Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sixte, the buffet is amazing. Concorde as well. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Gloria. Best, Sixte

      Delete
  9. I like A- Captain's Control Column the most. I like salty cakes. Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect buffet. Will be eaten with the speed of the Concorde. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting buffet. Exciting videos. I feel very nostalgic about the Concorde. Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly. I am as well terribly nostalgic. I cried all the way (so for 3 hours), when I took it for the last time...Best, Sixte

      Delete
  12. You are such an innovative blogger. Great combination of Concorde and ...buffet. I like it. Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much indeed Helen! Best, Sixte

      Delete
  13. I like the variety of your no meat dishes, in particular tapenade clafoutis. Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are right Sixte. We eat too much meat. Your no meat food selection is welcome. Thank you. Leona

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your no meat buffet ala Concorde. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brava Sixtine. Perfect veg buffet. I enjoyed watching the videos. Thing of the past, I am afraid. Where can one see them? They must be somewhere on display! Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much Alessandra. You can see Concorde at the "Museum of Air and Space" in Le Bourget, France, at the Fleet Air Arm Museum in Yeovilton (UK), at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford (UK), at the Musée Delta in Orly Airport in Paris, France, etc, etc... Let me know if you need more spot. Sixtine

    ReplyDelete

BEING RED FOR 3 MINUTES...

I wish I could be RED sometimes... Enjoy this amazing back sitter. Aerobatic will have no mystery for you then...